I have been working on a few projects over the holidays that I will be posting this month, but to start off today I have a very cute birthday card to show you that I made for a girl at work using a stamp I bought using my Christmas money from hubby!
* Stamp: Isabelle by Kraftin'Kimmie
* Copic Paper
* Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Cuddlebug Devine Swirls Emossing Folder
* Spellbinders Label 11 (with Fairy)
* Spelbinders Lacey Circles (for sentiment)
* Creative Memories Cranberry Cardstock
* AAW Print works Happy Birthday sentiment stamp
* Michaels $1.50 Bin Red Chalk
* Star Dust Stickles
* Dew Drops x 6
* Ribbon from my stash
A closer look at Isabelle's colours....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
HUMMING BIRD: YG67,YG63,YG61,E42,R35
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (please go to these sites to check them out);
* Kraftin' Kimmie - No.110, TIME TO SHAPE UP: use 3 different shapes on your project
* One Crazy Stamper - January Challenge: Red, White + one more color of your choice. I used Red, White + Green.
* Some Odd Girl - BLING ME CHALLENGE - must use 2 types of BLING (stickles & dew drops)
* Flutter by Wednesdays - No.184, Open challenge, but must have wings
* All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes,must use stamp sold in store
* Top Tip Tuesday - No.67, Anything Goes
* Sassy Studio Designs - DTBST 106, use something new - MY STAMP IS NEW!!
* Little Miss Muffet Challenges - No.26, Something new - MY STAMPIS NEW!
I hope that you enjoyed this card, and maybe I gave you some insiration to go play in your craft room too :) Until next time, keep crafting!