I decided to make an easel card for this image and used my favorite colour - PINK!!! (can you tell I like pink, just a tiny little bit).
I followed a few challenge guidelines in order to create this adorable card: follow a sketch for LSHD (check), use pink, navy & white (check), favorite colour (check-pink!), anything goes (check-easy!), digital image-anything goes (check & check), make an easel card (check) & make your own flower (check). Wow that is a lot of stuff but I think the card turned out wonderfully!
Normally I am my worst critic but I have to say I LOVE MY CARD! LOL!
Here is a frontal view of the card......
A view to see the easel....
* 5X7 White Card
* Digital Image Bear with Ribbon from Little Scraps of Heaven
* Pink sentiment from C.C. Designs
* Navy & pink cardstock from Michaels-Recollections
* Pink pattern paper is from a 5x7 pad I got at Zellers in their clearance bin
* Creative Memories Custom Cutting System - Oval (for behind the bear)
* Spellbinders Nestabilites Scallop Ovals (for behind the bear)
* Creative Memories Paper flowers
* Creative Memories Cirlcle Punch (for the center of the lower flower using the printed paper)
* Stampin' Up Melon Mambo Embossing Powder for the PINK sentiment
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles (used on the lower flower)
* Brest Cancer Ribbon Brad (from my stash, used on the top flower)
* Navy Ribbon (from my stash)
* Pink Peeko Ribbon (from my stash)
* Navy Button (from my stash to make the center of the lower flower)
* Pink Floss (from my stash to tie on the button)
* Copic Markers and Copic X-Press Paper
Here is a view of the flower I made using the various supplies I listed above.....
Here is a close-up of the adorable Bear with the Breast Cancer Ribbon (sooooo cute!).....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* PINKS: R85, R83, R81
* BROWNS: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
(I think this is the shortest list of Copic colours that I have ever used on a card before, Holy Moly!)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges (based on the notes I put above in the post);
* Little Scraps of Heaven (card sketch challenge) so happy they had a card challenge, whoo hoo!
* My Time Made Easy (pretty palette #43-pink, white & navy)
* The Pink Elephant Challenge (TPE131-favorite coour - PINK)
* Whimsical Wednesday Challenge (anything goes)
* Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges (#51-anything goes)
* Totally Paper Crafts (make your own flowers)
* Winter Wonderland Challenge (an easel card)
* Ribbon Girls (pink & blue)
I sure hope that you enjoyed seeing this post and I'm so sorry it was so long. Please feel free to leave a comment as I LOVE to hear from you! Have a great weekend and I will see you soon.