Christmas Countdown:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Drink Old Wine, Date Young Men!

Hello fellow bloggers!  I have a fun card to show you today.  I made this card for a friend of mine for her Birthday and she thought it was a perfect sentiment for her  =) She loves wine and younger men, he he he.

Here is a view of the front of the card...
SUPPLIES:
Stamp is from There She Goes Clear Stamps
Wood Grain stamp from Close to my Heart
Creative Memories Red Gigham Pattern Paper
Kraft paper cardstock from Recollections
Copic Xpress Paper
Copic Markers
I*Rock Bling
Glaze Pen for wine glass, table leg, chair, lips and eyes

Here is a close up of the image coloured.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN:  E00, E000
* HAIR: E29,E37,E35
* EYES: E37,E35 
* LIPS:  R37,R35
* DRESS: W9,W7,W5+I*ROCK BLING
* SHOES:  R39,R37,R35
* WINE GLASS: R39,R37+GLAZE PEN
* CHAIR AND TABLE BOTTOM:  C3,C1,C0+GLAZE PEN

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
 * There She Goes Stamps: TSG138 Paper Piecing (I paper pieced the table cloth)
 *  One Crazy Stamper: January Challenge - Red, White + another colour
 * Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #199 "Your Having A Laugh", somthing humourous
 * Sassy Studio Designs: DTBST#107, Lets celebrate (birthday card)

I hope that you enjoyed this card  =)   Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Shari

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and fabulous sentiment, so fun!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright I will!! Now where did I put it!! Cute card!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that is so funny! Adorable card, I'm sure your friend loved it. So glad you joined us at Sassy Studio Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fantastic! The sentiment made me laugh and the clean design is perfect.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Shari! I love your image and layout and that sentiment is just perfect:-)!!! Thanks for your visit and totally adorable comment on my blog too:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Awesome sentiment! LOL Thanks for sharing on Sassy Studio Designs this week! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (sassy sister)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card. Made me chuckle!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...