Here is a look at the inside page....
Here is a view of the inside of the card where I continued the embossed clouds and also added a pocket and some Herb seed packets to make this card a perfect gift!
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Memory Box Die: Corner Bow
* Your Next Stamp Die: Puffy Clouds
* Fiskers Grass Boarder Punch
* Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Tiny Bubbles, Divine Swirls & Skyward Clouds
* Sheer Baby Blue Ribbon
* Acetate Sheet
* All Cardstock from my stash/scraps
(all links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of the cute Patty to see the Copic Colours used, check out her shirt - I created a plaid look!! ....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E25, E23, E21
* Mouths: T6, R21
* Shoes & Tires: T8, T6, T4
* Pants: B99,B97, B95, B93
* Shirts: E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
* Hat: E42, E41, E40
* Puppy: T8, T6, T4, T2, T0, R39, R37, R35
* Grass: YG67, YG63, YG61
* Flowerpots: E99, E97, E95
* Plants: G46, G43, G40
* Cart: E35, E33, E31, Y17, Y19, Y15, Y13, R39, R37, R35
* Wheelbarrow: E35, E33, E31, Y17, Y19, Y15, Y13
* Dirt: E79, E77, E74
* Shovel: T2, T0, R39, R37, R35
Below you can see a close up image of the inside sentiment, flies and the seed packets =)
Here is a flat view of the card to see the layers....
So what did you think???? I would love to hear from you!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!