Today I have a fun card to show you that might let you forget about the snow for just a little while...
Here is a look at the inside of the card where I put a fun sentiment along with a pocket to hold a little package of Sunflower seeds too....
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Happy Sunflowers, Sending Smiles sentiment & Sunshine and Sunflowers sentiment
* 3D Pop Dots * Prima - Chalk Edger Dark Rush
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Sheer Ivory Ribbon
* Tan Pearls
* Spellbinder Nestabilities, Labels 6
* Kraft Cardstock
* Paper: Echo Park 6x6 This and That Pad
(All Links listed above are for products available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper)
Here is a close up of the Happy Sunflowers to see the Copic colours used....
* Faces: E49 (mouth & noses), R21 (tongues), E44, E43, E42, E40
* Petals: YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
* Greenery: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and maybe I have inspired you to create a project to enter into our Anything Goes Challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!