Here is my inspiration card for ya that I made for my Sister-in-Law Cathie for her Birthday....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps Flower Girl
* Whimsy Stamps Everyday Moments Sentiments
* Your Next Stamp Whatnot Sentiments One
* My Favorite Things Flower Die-Namics
* Spellbinders: Long Classic Rectangle & Long Scalloped Rectangle
* Lace on a Roll: Michaels Recollections
* Large Clear Goosebump Gem: Michaels Recollection
* ColorBox Chalk: Lipstick Red
* Paper: EP 6x6 Paper Pad: Yours Truly
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
(All links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper)
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Reds: R39, R37, R35
* White: C3, C1, C0, 0
* Hair: E35, YR24, E33, E31
* Eyes: B23, B21, Glossy Accents
* Flower: R39, R35, G46, G43, Glossy Accents
Well that is my inspiration card for today, I hope that you will pull out one of your Whimsy Stamps and create a project for this month's Challenge. If you do not own any Whimsy Stamps check out One Crazy Stamper here to see what is available, sooooo many cook stamps to choose from!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!