this month myself and all the DT member will be showcasing the brand new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, and let me tell you - they are soooo cute!!!
My card I have to show you today is made using a new sentiment and a new image called Smiling Shelby....
Here is a look at the inside....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock,
* Copic Sketch Markers,
* Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad,
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Smiling Shelby - Turtally Awesome Sentiment - Bold Happy Birthday Sentiment,
* 3D Pop Dots,
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops: Chocolate,
* Paper: First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad- New Leaf
* Cardstock: Joann's Chocolate Brown
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles & Scalloped Circles
* ColorBox Chalk: Chocolate Roan
All links listed above are for products available to purchase at www.OneCrazyStamper.com
Here is a close up of Shelby to see the Copic colours used....
* Body: YG67, YG63, YG61
* Shell: E47,E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
* Ground: E42, E41, E40
I hope that you enjoyed todays card and will make a project to enter into this months challenge.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!