Hello and Happy Friday! Have you had a chance to make your creation to join in on the challenge this month with a Happy Birthday project over at One Crazy Stamper? If not maybe the card I have to show to you today may give you some inspiration to get creative.
I had sooooooo much fun making this card, check it out....
* Cloud Paper: MME 12x12 Lime Twist, Fly a Kite/Clouds
* Patterned Paper: Prima 6x6 Pad, Bohemian Bamboo
* Cardstock: Joann's & Michaels
* Lace: Local Fabric Store, By the Yard
* Spellbinders: Decorative Rectangles
* Exacto Knife
* Cloud Dies: Your Next Stamp & Crealies
* You Shine Sentiment: MFT You Shine Stamp set
* Happy Birthday Sentiment: Starystamps
(All links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a look at the layers I added to the card....
Here is how I decorated the inside of the card....
Here is a close up of the "Beautiful" image to see the Copic colours used as well as all the bling I added to the image to make her Shine....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Cliff: W7, W5, W3, W1
* Clothes: E35, E33, E31, E30, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG000
* Lace: BG000
I hope that you enjoyed today's card as much as I enjoyed making it =) Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!