I had such a fun time making this card and I am very proud of how it turned out - got to be one of my favorites of late! Check it out....
Here is a look at how I decorated the inside of the card...
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Leaves
* Squishy Scissors (I LOVE these scissors!!)
* Cloud Paper: MME 12x12 Lime Twist Fly a Kite/Clouds
* Grass Die (outside): Your Next Stamp
* Grass Boarder Punch (inside): Fiskers
(All links listed above are products available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of the images for you to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Dragon: YG67, YG17, YG03
* Hat: E42, E41, E40
* Binoculars: W9, W7, W5, W3 + Glossy Accents
* Tree Trunks: E79, E77, E74, E71
* Coconuts: E35, E33, E31
* Palm Leaves: G46, G43, G40
* Ground: E77, E74, YG67, YG63, YG61
I sure hope that you enjoyed today's card and maybe I inspired you to enter a project into this month's Birthday Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper for your chance to win a fabulous Memory Box Die Prize!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!