Hello, Happy Friday and welcome to my weekly post for One Crazy Stamper`s Blog Design Team!
Today I have a special project to show you that I made for one of my friends who just had a baby girl. I went out and bought a beautiful frame and decorated it for the new baby room....
I started off with colouring two images for the top and bottom of the frame as well as a name plaque for the center of the frame. For the other two spaces on the frame I just chose some plain cardstock and embossed it so that they can put in two pictures of their own of their beautiful new daughter.
Here are some close-ups of the coloured images to see the Copic colours used, the stamp set that I used is Whimsy Wee Flower Fairies
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Wings: RV10, BG10, BG11, 0
* Flowers: BG13, BG11,BG10, R83, R81, RV10, YR24, YR21, Y21
* Shoes: R85,R83, R81, BG13, BG11, BG10
* Greenery: E46, E43, E410
* Sparkles: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, Pink Star, Yellow Star & Clear Star
Here is a close up of the name plaque and the images inside the frame....
* Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Pad, Bundle of Joy - Girl
* Cardstock: Stampin` Up Pretty In Pink
* Corner Punch: Creative Memories Flower Punch
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Designer Labels 4
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel
* Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Polka Dots
* Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, Pink Star, Yellow Star & Clear Star
(All links listed above are items available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
I am so happy how this project turned out and I hope that my friends enjoy it hanging in the daughters bedroom =)
I would like to enter this project into the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Clean & Simple
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!