Here is a Birthday card I made to hopefully inspire you to get to work on your own Birthday card to enter into the challenge...
Here is a look at the inside of the card (for me this is super fancy and I love it!)....
* Image: Sherri Baldy My-Besties Clear Rubber Stamps, Carley
* Cupcake Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd, Baby Cakes
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly & Rose Bud
* Glossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
* Outside Sentiments: My Favorite Things, Hello Cupcake
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Corner Decorative Punch: Creative Memories Flower & Corner Punch
* Boarder Punch: EK Success
(All links listed above can be purchased at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up look at the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eyes: E23, E21 + Glossy Accents
* Pinks: R85, R83, R81, RV10
* Yellows: Y15, Y13,Y00
* Purples: V17, V15, V12
* Shoes & Cupcake Wrapper: E49, E59, E25
* Leaves: G46, G43
* Lips & Jewellery: R83, RV10 + Glossy Accents
Here is a look at how I finished off the back of the card as well =) ....
I sure hope that you enjoyed today's post, and don't forget to pop over to One Crazy Stamper's Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams beautiful Creations for more inspiration!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!