This month's theme is soooo fun, you are challenged to use BLACK & WHITE + 1 OTHER COLOUR!!! Those who know me know I LOVE "PINK" so as you probably guessed my other colour is pink. Here is what I came up with, hope you like it....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps / Wee Stamps, Love Me Do
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud
* Flower Soft, Heather
* ScraPerfect, Best Glue Ever
* Patterned Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Enchanted Collection
* Pink Cardstock: Creative Memories 12x12 cardstock
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Happy Thoughts
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn
* Creative Memories Black Chalk Ink
(All links listed above are supplies purchased & available at One Crazy Stamper)
Here is a close up the the adorable couple for you to see the beautiful flowers and the Copic colours used....
* SKIN: E11, E00, E0000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E50
* BLACKS: 100, W9, W7, W5
* WHITES: C1, C00, 0
* PINKS: R56, R85, R83, R81
* FLOWERS: Flower Soft, Heather
I am so happy with how this card turned out, I just love the look that the Flower Soft added to the crd, so pretty. Thanks for visiting today =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!