Well as you know since it is Friday I am her to show you my One Crazy Stamper DT post =) This week I am showing you a card I made for a girl's birthday at work using a BRAND NEW line of stamps from Your Next Stamp. There are four new stamps that have just been released, so I have coloured up "Roxy" for you to see...
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Your Next Stamp, Roxy
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud
* 3D Pop Dots
* Self-Adhesive Rhinestones, Soft Pink
* Patterned Paper: Paper Mania 6x6 Paper Pad, Happy Days
* Your Next Stamp, Post Card Die
* Pink Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Skatin' Sentiment: Stampendous
* Happy Birthday & Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel
Here is a close up of the image for you to see the Copic colours used...
COPIC MARKERS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E33, Y21, E50, YR30
* Eyes:B95, B93, B91
* Pinks: R56, R85, R83, R81
* Greys/Whites: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and also hope that you will come back again soon.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!