This is the first time that I have coloured darker skin and curly hair so I hope you like it....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps, Kenny K Collection's Bling Baby!
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black & Danube Blue
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Patterned Papers: DoveCraft Princess Fairytale 6 x 6 Paper Pad
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Glossy Accents
* Gelly Roll Rose Star & Yellow Star Pens
* Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Large & Petite Scalloped Ovals Small
* Whimsy Stamps, Echo Park Sentiments - Party Mini Letter Seals
* My Favorite Things Embelishments, Jute
* My Favorite Things Embelishments, Pink Lemonade Button
* My Favorite Things Embelishments, Sweet Tooth Ribbon
* My Favorite Things Stamps, Bithday Sentimnets (inside)
* 3DPop Dots
*Creative Memories 1-1/4" Circle Punch
Here is a close up of the Bling Baby to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E29, E27, E25, E23
* Hair: E79, E27, E44, E17, E31
* Eyes: E77, E74
* Eye Shadow: B95, B93
* Glasses: Gelly Roll Rose Star Pen + Glossy Accents
* Lips: R56, R85, R81 + Glossy Accents
* Shirt: R85, R83, R81
* Pants: B99, B97, B95
* Boots: E37, E35, E33, E31
* Bling (pulled colours from clothing) + Gelly Roll Yellow Star Pen
I hope that you liked today's post and will come back and visit again soon. I will have another post up on Monday for you.
Also, have you entered into my Christmas Candy yet?? If not please do so, click the link at the top right side of my blog =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!