Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong, Fistfull of Flowers
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk
* Patterned Paper: Lost & Found 6x6 Paper Pad, Rudy
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Large & Decorative Ovals
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Sentiment Strips
* Outside Sentiment: Kaiser Craft
* Inside Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
Here is a closer look at the cute image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E23, YR24, Y21
* Eyes: B93
* Lips: R32
* Shirt & Bows: R39, R37, R35
* Pants: B99, B97, B95
* Flowers: G28,G24, G21, Y13, Y11, Y00, E27,E23
* Grass: G28, G24, G21
Well that is all for me today, and I hope that I have inspired you to make a Mother's Day card for your Mom or Grandmother too!
Until Next Time,Keep Crafting!