Today I have a very special card to show you that I made for a very good friend whom is going through a rough patch and I hope that it may cheer her up a little bit. My friend is a Ladybug collector so I thought this image would be perfect to make her smile. I am soooo very happy with how this card turned out, proud actually. Let me know what you think, I would love to hear your thoughts...
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers
* Image: Saturated Canary Little Lady Bug
* Sentiment-High Hopes One of Those Days
* Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (for image and sentiment)
* Glossy Accents (for the antenas, eyes, belt, lips &wing dots)
* Patterned Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad, Yours Truly
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* ColorBox Chalk: Lipstick Red & Charcoal
* Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large & Classic Scalloped Circles Large
* Offray Stylish Accents, Red Bows with Pearls
* Inside Sentiment: Stampabilities, True Friends
* Make It Crafty, Delicate Corners Lazer Cuts
* Best Glue Ever (to attach the Lazer cut corners) This Glue Is AMAZING!!
* I-Rock Tool and I-Rock Heart (on the inside sentiment)
* Lady Bug Memento Ink (to colour the corner accents inside the card)
(All Supply links listed are for produts that I purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
Here is a closer look at the outside sentiment, High Hopes - One of Those Days. I just love the sentiments that High Hopes has available, there is always the Perfect sentiment for any occasion...
Here is a closer look at the inside sentiment as well....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11,E00, E000
* Hair: E23, YR24,YR21,YR20
* Eyes: B97, B93
* Reds: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Blacks: 100, C9, C7, C5
Well that is all for me today, I sure hope that this card makes my friend Smile and know that she is Loved =)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Love To Scrap Challenge #1, Anything Goes (Ends March 17th) Brand New Challenge Site!!
* Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #110, Die Cuts (Ends March 11th)
* Papertake Weekly Challenge,Anything Goes with Optional Theme (Ends March 11th) I chose to follow the theme "For a Special Female
* High Hopes Stamps Challenge #165, Anything High Hopes Goes (Ends March 11th) My Outside Sentiment is High Hopes!
* Saturated Canary Challenge #38, Good Vs. Evil (Ends March 13th) I chose to base my card on GOOD
* The Paper Shelter Challenge #102, Punches and Dies (Ends 12th) I used 2 different Spellbinders
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!