Today I have a very special card to show you that I made for a very good friend whom is going through a rough patch and I hope that it may cheer her up a little bit. My friend is a Ladybug collector so I thought this image would be perfect to make her smile. I am soooo very happy with how this card turned out, proud actually. Let me know what you think, I would love to hear your thoughts...
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers
* Image: Saturated Canary Little Lady Bug
* Sentiment-High Hopes One of Those Days
* Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (for image and sentiment)
* Glossy Accents (for the antenas, eyes, belt, lips &wing dots)
* Patterned Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad, Yours Truly
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* ColorBox Chalk: Lipstick Red & Charcoal
* Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large & Classic Scalloped Circles Large
* Offray Stylish Accents, Red Bows with Pearls
* Inside Sentiment: Stampabilities, True Friends
* Make It Crafty, Delicate Corners Lazer Cuts
* Best Glue Ever (to attach the Lazer cut corners) This Glue Is AMAZING!!
* I-Rock Tool and I-Rock Heart (on the inside sentiment)
* Lady Bug Memento Ink (to colour the corner accents inside the card)
(All Supply links listed are for produts that I purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
Here is a closer look at the outside sentiment, High Hopes - One of Those Days. I just love the sentiments that High Hopes has available, there is always the Perfect sentiment for any occasion...
Here is a closer look at the inside sentiment as well....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11,E00, E000
* Hair: E23, YR24,YR21,YR20
* Eyes: B97, B93
* Reds: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Blacks: 100, C9, C7, C5
Well that is all for me today, I sure hope that this card makes my friend Smile and know that she is Loved =)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Love To Scrap Challenge #1, Anything Goes (Ends March 17th) Brand New Challenge Site!!
* Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #110, Die Cuts (Ends March 11th)
* Papertake Weekly Challenge,Anything Goes with Optional Theme (Ends March 11th) I chose to follow the theme "For a Special Female
* High Hopes Stamps Challenge #165, Anything High Hopes Goes (Ends March 11th) My Outside Sentiment is High Hopes!
* Saturated Canary Challenge #38, Good Vs. Evil (Ends March 13th) I chose to base my card on GOOD
* The Paper Shelter Challenge #102, Punches and Dies (Ends 12th) I used 2 different Spellbinders
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
So sweet!!! Lee-Ann :)ReplyDelete
Such a beautful card, this will definitely cheer any friend up. I love the colours, your choice of dp paper and your colouring is amazing as usual :)ReplyDelete
What a cute card.Thanks for playing at Love To Scrp!!!ReplyDelete
What a darling card. Thank you for entering at Love to Scrap challenge blog.ReplyDelete
So super cute, I watched BD part 2 last weekend.. You have to watch the special features they are Awsome expecialy the end from the writer... :)ReplyDelete
Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Loves to Scrap.ReplyDelete
Such a cute card!! Amazing coloring skills!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!!ReplyDelete
Absolutely adorable! Love that image! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the very first Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog challenge!ReplyDelete
What a totally cute card! I'm sure your friend will love it. I can't help but think of Nicki Minaj saying, "You're my little ladybug." Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap challenge blog!ReplyDelete
LOVE your card!!! You have reason to be very pleased with it... and those sentiments are so perfect! I NEED them LOL : ) Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Come back soon!!!ReplyDelete
Love and blessings, Lori
Great card! Thanks for joining the high hopes challenge this week!ReplyDelete
Hiya Shari, love the sentiment on this! great image and design, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Joey xxReplyDelete
Fabulous card, love your striking colour theme and great sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes, Lynne :)ReplyDelete
I don't think I'd get any crafting done with the Twilight series playing!!ReplyDelete
Too sweet of a card and just love this stamp from SC. You've colored her beautifully and love the sentiments.
How super adorable!!ReplyDelete
this is super sweet :-)..thanks for sharing with us at SC challenges..hugs Debs xReplyDelete
An adorable card !! Love it ,thanks for joining us at High Hopes hunReplyDelete
Beautiful work with that cute lil image! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap!!ReplyDelete
What an awesome card, congratulations on being a top three winner at Love to Scrap! challenge blog.ReplyDelete