Hello and welcome! Today over at One Crazy Stamper is the beginning of our March Challenge and it is an easy one this month - ANYTHING GOES!! I hope that you will be able to join in the challenge this month and you may be the lucky winner of a wonderful prize!
The card I have to show you today is a Birthday card that I made for my cousin Nancy who will be turing 40 on March 20th. Nancy is my cousin by marraige, and our birthdays are only 2 days apart. I am sure that she will be rubbing it in to me on the 18th that I am 40 before her but not to worry I will get her back on her's LOL. We were born in the 70's but we grew up in the 80's with all the lovely fashions that were so popular. So with my card today I have gone retro and made Nancy an 80's card for her Birthday....
Here is look at the inside of her card....
* Image & Sentiment: My Favorite Things, 80`s Girl
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves & Rich Cocoa
* Gelly Roll Clear Glaze Pen
* Spellbinder Nestabilites: Large Deckled Rectangles
* My Favorite Things DieNamics: Stacking Stars
* Patterned Paper: Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pad, Shine On
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Zig Glue Pen
* Inside Sentiments: Michaels $1.50 bin
Here is a closeup of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E21
* Lips: R35
* Sweater: Paperpieced
* Pants: E43, E42, E41
* Boom Box: C5, C3, C1
* Tank Top, Leg warmers, Earrings, Bracelette & Hair Band: YG67, YG17, YG03
So what do you think? Did you grow up in the 80`s like my cousin and I? Do you remember wearing leg warmers all year long?
I hope that I may have inspired you to create something to enter into this month`s challenge over at One Crazy Stamper for your chance to win an amazing prize!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Clear it Out Challenges - Happy Birthday (Ends March 4th)
* Inky Chicks Challenge #4 - Mother's Day or Birthday (Ends March 4th)
* Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes (Ends March 5th)
* Sassy Studio Designs DTBST#166 - Stars in your Eys, use stars (Ends March 7th)
* Craft Us Crazy Challenge #38 - Anything Goes (Ends March 13th)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!