Hello again, and Happy Friday! Today is my day to post for my Design Team at One Crazy Stamper. The challenge this month is Anything Goes and you still have just over a week to enter one of your projects for your chance to win a fabulous High Hopes Stamp prize pack.
Today's card that I made to show to you is an Easter card I made for my Hubby using Whimsy Stamps Fluffy Bunny by Meljens Stamps.
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps Fluffy Bunny by Meljens Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Memento Ink: Rich Cocoa & Dandelion
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* 3D Pop Dots
* Patterned Papers: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad, This & That
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Spellbinder Nestabilities: Large & Small Deckled Rectangles
* Outside Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Somebunny Loves you
* Inside Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
* ColorBox Chalk: Chestnut Roan
Here is a close up the cute Fluffy Bunny for you to see the Copic colours used. I coloured this image a little different that usual, instead of blending out the colours I decided to "dot" on all the colours to form texture on the bunny. What do you think? The picture does not really do the colours justice, it look soooo much prettier in real life....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Browns: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
* Pinks: RV11, RV10, RV000
* Yellows: Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Well that is all for me today, I hope you liked today's card. Be sure to pop back in the 25th of the month to hop along on my Christmas Hop that I run every 25th of each month in hopes to inspire you to get a head start on your Christmas cards this year =) Hope to see you then!!
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
* Simon Says Stamps - Spring/Easter (Ends March 26th)
* Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 261 - Easter Parade (Ends March 27th)
* Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Challenge 57 - Easter (Ends April 2nd)
* Mad for Markers, March Challenge - Easter (Ends March 31st)
* Love to Create Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (Ends March 24th)
* The Cutie Pie Challenge 40 - Easter (Ends March 30th)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!