Christmas Countdown:

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Birthday David!

Hello and Happy Easter!  I know today you would expect me to show you an Easter card, but instead I am here to show you a special Birthday card I made for my Friend David.  Once I saw this image I knew I had to get it and make a card for David - it is soooo perfect for him! 

I hope when you see this that you will chuckle as much as I did...

Here is a look at the inside of the card....
SUPPLIES USED:
* Image:   High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Dragon`s Finger Set
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* 3D Pop Dots
* 6.5x5 Kraft card & envelope from Michaels
* Patterned Paper: Authentique 6x6 Paper Pad, Loyal
* Cardstock:  Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Spellbinders:  Labels 8
* ColorBox Chalk: Lime Pastel & Chestnut Roan
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments & Birthday Sentiments
* Buttons:  My Favorite Things, Hot Fudge - Sour Apple - Sweet Tooth

Here is a closer look at the dragon to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS:
* Greens:  YG67, YG17,YG03
* Browns:  E47, E44, E43, E42, E40
* Fire:  R27, R24, YR16, YR14, Y17, Y15

I hope that you enjoyed today's post.  Have a wonderful Easter and please come back on Monday when I will have a card up to show you for the new Challenge starting at One Crazy Stamper.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 


2 comments:

  1. He turned out great, love the paper awesome complement to the card and the buttons :) I am sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love the dragon. David will love it too.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...