I hope when you see this that you will chuckle as much as I did...
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Dragon`s Finger Set
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* 3D Pop Dots
* 6.5x5 Kraft card & envelope from Michaels
* Patterned Paper: Authentique 6x6 Paper Pad, Loyal
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Spellbinders: Labels 8
* ColorBox Chalk: Lime Pastel & Chestnut Roan
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments & Birthday Sentiments
* Buttons: My Favorite Things, Hot Fudge - Sour Apple - Sweet Tooth
Here is a closer look at the dragon to see the Copic colours used....
* Greens: YG67, YG17,YG03
* Browns: E47, E44, E43, E42, E40
* Fire: R27, R24, YR16, YR14, Y17, Y15
I hope that you enjoyed today's post. Have a wonderful Easter and please come back on Monday when I will have a card up to show you for the new Challenge starting at One Crazy Stamper.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!