All this week my Sassy DT sisters will be releasing the July images for you to see before the big release party/challenge on Saturday at the Sassy Studio Designs Challenge Blog.
My card I have made for you today with the release theme of "Its a Small Word" is our Great Britain Honey image......
* 6X5.5 Card and Envelope
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* All Papers are from a Freebie pack inside the Simply Homemade Magazine from the UK
* White Doily: from a local party store
* Bling: from Michaels Recollections & Close To My Heart (Blue Gems)
* Sentiment: My Favorite Things - Art (received as a free Triple Scoop from my June order, but now available for sale)
* Die-cut for Sentiment: My Favorite Things - Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax
* Spellbinders Nestabilites: Lacey Circles
* Floral Crafting Tape from Michaels Recollections
* ColorBox Chalk: Lipstick Red
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a closeup of the image to see the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E31
* EYES: B97, B95 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R29, R24 + Glossy Accents
* DRESS: B99, B97, B95, R29, R27, R24
* SHOES: B99, B97
Be sure to pop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs Challenge Blog to see what my other DT members have created to show you. Also be sure to check back daily till Saturday at Sassy Studio Designs Challenge Blog to see new realeases all week! With the Olympics just around the corner, these new World images are sure to be a hit!
I hope that you enjoyed this post and I hope you come back to visit tomorrow when I will have a VERY special card to share with you =)
Until next time, keep crafting!