Today Lindsey is offering you a FABULOUS free digi stamp called READING RACHEL!! Head on over to pick up your freebie and you may also want to join in the challenge there as well. Use your "Reading Rachel" freebie and create a BOOKMARK!
Here is my bookmark I made for you to see with Reading Rachel. This image was so much fun to colour and I coloured it with my fav colour combo - pink & brown, let me know what you think!.....
SUPPLIES USED:* Copic Xpress Paper
* Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Cardstock: Creative Memories Pink Shimmer for back of bookmark
* Stickles: Cotton Candy around the edge of the cut shape
* Ribbon: from my stash, cut 2 strips at 7" and ATG together
* Spellbinders Nestiabilities: Labels 11
* Glossy Accents
* Scissors to cut "flags"at end of ribbons
Here is a close up of the image for you to see the colouring.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* EYE: B12 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R81 + Glossy Accents
* HAIR: E34, YR24, YR21
* PAJAMAS & SLIPPERS: R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
* BLANKET: E43, E42, E41, E40
* COUCH: E49, E47, E44, E43, E34
* BOOK: W1, B21
Pop on over to Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet Site to pick up your FREE Reading Rachel and enter this weeks challenge!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I would love to hear from you =)
Until next time, keep crafting!