Hello there! Today is my Grandma's Birthday and I wanted to show you a special card I made for her today =)
My Grandma was born in England and then moved to Canada to be with my Grandpa after the war - she was his nurse in Englad when he was injured during the war and they made plans to meet back in Canada after the war ended to be married, I love that story, so romantic!
Well getting back to my card, since Grandma is from England she would always have "tea time" when I was visiting, so I thought it fitting to make her a "tea" card. Here is a picture of my card.....
* 6.5 x 5 Card & Envelope
* Image & Tea for Two sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps -Lulu & Libby
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Pattered Papers: First Edition Paper 6x6 Pack - Animal Antics
* Green Cardstock: Creative Memories - Apple
* Orange Cardstock: Textura 6x6 Paper Pad - Bold
* Ribbon: Green Cordaroy from Michaels Christmas Celebrate Collection
* Large Orange Brad: from my local $Store
* Happy Birthday, Grandma & Inside Sentiments: Michaels $1.50 bin
* ColorBox Chalk: Tangerine & Lime Pastel
* Ink for inside: Close To My Heart - Orange
* Glue Dots (to put down ribbon)
Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I left lots of room to write to my Grandma about how much I enjoyed out tea time together when I was growing up.....
Here is a closeup of the coloured image to show you the Copic colours used...
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11,E00, E000
* LULU HAIR: E34, YR24, Y26, YR21, Y21
* LULU SOCKS, DRESS, BOW & BOBBLES: YG67, YG63, YG61
* LULU SHOES: C7, C5, C3
* LIBBY HAIR: E59, E57, E23, E31
* LIBBY SOCKS, DRESS & BOW: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
* LIBBY SHOES: C7, C5, C3
* CHAIRS & TABLE: E27, E25, E23
* TABLE CLOTH: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, E42, E41, E40, YG63
* TEAPOT & TEACUPS: C1, C00, 0, YR14
* GROUND: E40, E44, E42, E41
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, and be sure to come back tomorrow to see the first day of the July release image from Sassy Studio Designs!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!