Hello and Happy Monday! This past Friday (the 13th) was my very best friend in the whole world's Birthday - Heather!
Heather has been in my life for many years and is very special to me, so special that I bought her a table top OTT-LITE plus other goodies for her birthday present! She has wanted an Ott-Lite for so long, but could not afford it, so since she is so special I thought I would spoil her just a litte.
Here is the front of her card - can you guess, her favorite colour is PINK!.....
* 6x5.5 Card & Envelope
* Image: Saturated Canary Digi Stamp- Ava (was a freebie a whole back)
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Kodak Hero Printer
* Your My BFF Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Lulu & Libby
* Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
* Twine: Jillibean Soup Bean stalks - Pink/Grey
* Button: from my stash
* White Pearl inside button: Close to My Heart Opaques Pearls
* Kraft Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Pink Paper: Sandylion Pink Linen
* Flower Paper: First Edition Paper 6x6 Paper Pad - Sweet Owl
* Glossy Accents
* ColorBox Chalk: Creamy Brown
* Bow on her hair: Offray Stylish Accents Sheer Bow with Pearl from Michaels
* Best Ever Glue (to attach the bow)
* Glue Dot (to hold on Button)
Here is a picture of the inside ofher card. Because Heather is my BFF I wanted to make the inside super special for her......
* White Cardstock: from my scrap bin
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things Pure Innocsence Hello Cupcake Set
* Inside Happy Birthday Sentiment: $150 bim at local Craft Store
* Inside Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa & Rhubarb Stalk
* Insie Cupcake Stamp: Hero Arts "Sweets" Set
Here is a closeup of the coloured image for you to see the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E34, YR24, Y26, YR21, Y21
* EYES: B32, B21 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R83, R81, RV10 + Glossy Accents
* BALLOON: R83, R81, RV10, RV000 + Glossy Accents
* PINKS: R89, R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10, RV000
* BROWNS: E44, E43, E42
* GROUND: E41, E43, E42
I really enjoyed making this card, Saturated Canary images are such a joy to colour, I wish that I had them all to play with!
I hope that you liked today's post - I would love to hear from you with your thoughts!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!