Hello and Happy 1st of February!!!! Today starts a new challenge over at One Crazy Stamper: Red, White + Die Cut. As promised on my January 1st post I have another calendar page for February to show you, hope you like it....
February Calendar Page Supplies:
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Wow..What a Catch
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Of All the Fishes in the Sea
* Squishy Scissors
* Shirt: Doodlebug 6x6 Love Birds Paper Pack
* Sakura White Pen
* Spellbinders: Large Deckled Rectangles
* Background Paper: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Valentine Paper Pack
Here is a close up of the adorable bear to see the Copic colours used....
* Bear: E44, E43, E42, E41
* Fish: BG96, BG93, BG91, YG97, YG95, YG93
* Hat: R37, R29, R27, R24, R22
* Shirt: R27 + Doodlebug 6x6 Love Birds Paper Pack
* Bucket: T4, T2, T0
* Rope: E44, E42, E40
* Ground: T2, T0
* Eyes: YG97, YG95, YG93 + Copic Black Multi-liner + Sakura White Pen
I hope you enjoyed this month's calendar page and will also join us in this month's challenge at One Crazy Stamper Blog.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!