Here is a look at the inside, I have not yet decided if this will be a just because card or a birthday card so I have left it black so far in side....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Tea for Two
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Special Times Spent with a Friend
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud & Rich Cocoa
* Mini Blending Tool
* 3D Pop Dots
* Papers: Echo Park 6x6 Bundle Of Joy Paper Pack - Girl
* Spellbinders: Labels 9
* EK Success Scalloped Boarder Punch
* Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Cardstock
(All links listed above can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Tea Cup: R85, R83,R81, RV10, C3, C1, C00, 0
* Tea: E47, E44, E42
* Mice: RV11, RV10, W5,W3, W1, W00
* Ground: W3, W1, W000, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card. You still have time to enter into this month Red + White + Die Cut Challenge over at http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/, we'd love to see your creations!!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!!