Today I have a Valentine card to share with you that I made for my DH, let me know what you think....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Favorite Honey Bear
* I Luv U Sentiment: High Hopes Sentiment Stamps, I luv u S'more!
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Love Letter
* Papers: My Minds Eye 6x6 Filled with Love Paper Pack
* Glossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
(all links listed above can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com!)
* Wooden Heart: Michaels CelebrateIt
* Be Mine Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Here is a close up of the adorable bear to see the Copic colours used....
* Bear: E55,E53, E51, E0 (+E57 on Nose and Pads)
* Honey Pot & Ground: T4, T2, T0
* Flowers: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, R29, R24, R22, G46, G43, G40
* Honey: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
* Heart: R29, R24, R22
I hope that you enjoyed today's Valentine's card and maybe I have inspired you to enter into this months challenge with the theme, Red + White + Die.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!