Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Images: High Hopes Stamps, Hedgy Has Flowers & My Best Friend
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad, Filled with Love
* 3D Pop Dots
* Frosted Lace Stickles (flower centers)
* Glossy Accents (noses, mouth and flower centers)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Flag Stax & Flag Layer Stax
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud & Rhubarb Stalk
* Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Polka Dots
* Cardstock: Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler & Primrose Petals
* Inside & Outside Sentiments + Pink Flower: Michaels $1.50 bin
all above links can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com!
Here is a close up of the cute little Hedgehogs to see the Copic colours used....
* Flowerpot: E99, E97, E95, E93
* Hedgehog backs: E49, E79, E44, E42, W1
* Hedgehog fronts: E11, E000, E0000, C3, C1, C0, O, E50
* Flowers: R85, R83, R81, R39, R37, R35, R29, R24, R22
* Ground: E74, E71, E70
* Sky: 0, B0000
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and that I might have inspired you to create a Valentine of your own =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!