Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
* Papers: Carta Bella 6x6 It's A Celebration Paper Pad
* Glossy Accents (Balloons, nose, mouth, heart and foot pads)
* Spellbinders: Long Rectangles & Long Scalloped Rectangles
* Your Next Stamp Blueberry Gumdrops
* 3D Pop Dots
* Prima Chalk: Farmer Jeans
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Happy Birthday
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Beary Wishes
Here is a close up of this new adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
* Bear: E47, E44, E43, E42
* Shirt: B99, B97, B95, R29, R24, R22
* Balloons: B99, B97, B95, R29, R24, R22, YG67, YG63, YG61, Y15, Y13, Y11
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and will enter your own creation into this month challenge! Also all the new High Hopes images are available for purchase, just click here to check them out!
Until next time, keep crafting!!!