Happy New Year, whoo hoo 2015 here we come!!!
I am proud to say that I have been asked to stay on the OCS DT for another term!! Yeah!!! I will still be posting every Friday on my blog and on the OCS blog with my creations and this year looks like there is going to be a few exciting things happening - first off did you hear the news that Lora (owner of OCS) and her hubby Bob purchased High Hopes Stamps? Well you are in for a treat because staring on January 5th you will start seeing sneak peeks on the OCS blog of the upcoming New Release coming out on January 8th, you do not want to miss one single day!
For my OCS DT Challenge project, for this month I decided to create January calendar page using an acrylic easel as my base. I used a Blue/Green + White colour scheme with YNS Skittles embellishments to follow this months Challenge parameters - please come back next month on the 1st to see the next calendar page! I plan to show you a new calendar page each month on the OCS 1st Challenge posts (cross your fingers it all works out lol). Here is this month's page....
* High Hopes Stamps-Snow Yummy
* High Hopes Stamps Sentiment-Cup of Cocoa
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks-Tuxedo Black & Teal Zeal
* Your Next Stamp Glittered Skittles
* Mini Glue Dots, Mini Blending Tool
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up-Lost Lagoon & Celery
* Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up-All is Calm 12x12 Paper Pack
* Calendar: Michael's $1.50 bin
(All Links listed above can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of this amazing image to see the Copic colours used....
* Cocoa: E77, E74, E71, E70
* Black: W9, W7, W5
* Cup: BG78, BG75, BG72
* Hat Band & Scarf: YG67, YG17, YG03
* Carrot: YR16, YR14, YR12
* Tongue: R11,R01, R000
* Snow: G000,G0000, 0
* Marshmallows & Ground: W1, W00, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today post and will join us for this months challenge over at the OCS blog. I would love to hear your thoughts about my January calendar page =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!