Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E25, YR24, Y11
* Shoes & Socks: T10, T8, T6, E42, E41, E40
* Birds: R39, R37, R35
* Bench: E29, E27, E23
* Grass: G29, G28, G24
Here is a angles view to see the easel card better....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Small& Scalloped Circles
* Stampin' Up Cardstock, Confetti
* Patterned Paper: Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pad, Little Black Dress
* Image: Kraftin' Kimmie Sunshiney Day
* Sentiment: Art Impressions
* 3D Pop Dots
* Red Rhinestones from the local $ Store
* Zig Glue Pen (to attach dress)
* Glue Dots, Mini (to attach the flower in the hair)
* Flower: local $ store
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk & Summer Sky
* Mini Blending Tool
* Glossy Accents (on the birds)
Well I hope that you enjoyed this extra post, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!!
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge(s):
Kraftin' Kimmie Weekly Saturday Challengeb #242 - Outdoor Activities
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!