Christmas Countdown:

Friday, August 8, 2014

Thinking of You...

Hello and Happy Friday - wow what a week, is it just me or when it is a short work week it is soooooooo exhausting??!!  Well I for one am glad this week is over.

All this month I will be showcasing the Taylored Expressions Stamp set called Make It Amazing!  With the month of August being an inspirational month at OCS, for me this stamp set got me inspired!  Normally you see me ALWAYS using mainly Copics on ALL my projects but this stamp set got me back to stamping basics and made me use my creative brain a little extra lol.
 
Today I have a Sympathy card to share with you that I made for a co-worker that lost her Dad this past weekend.....

Here is a look at the inside of the card....

Here is a angle view to see the 3D effect on the card....
 Supplies Used:
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Memento Inks: Nautical Blue & Summer Sky
* Copic Sketch Markers: B24, B23, B21
* Tonic Studios Butterfly Square Die
* 3D Pop Dots
* Ice Blue Rhinestones
* Gingham Paper: Pebbles Special Delivery 6x6 Paper Pad - Boy
* Cardstock: Bazzill 12x12 - Admiral

Here is a look at the Make It Amazing set that I will be showcasing this month=)
Taylored Expressions - Make It Amazing TEFS117
 
This set is very fun to play with and I can't wait to show you what else I have to share with you each Friday this month!
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty (even if it is butterflies.....you know what that means...hee!hee!) Socks, bff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...