Christmas Countdown:

Friday, August 22, 2014

Just Because.... You're Amazing!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Today I have a card to show you that I am super proud to share again using the Taylored Expressions Stamp set called Make It Amazing.

When I was working on this card I was so happy with how it turned out - I just fell in Love with it, I hope you do too!!!....

Here is a look at the inside of this wonderful card...

Here is an angle shot to show you the 3D effect of the card....
Supplies Used:
* Copic Sketch Markers: BG57 & BG53
* Patterned Papers:  Hallmark Cards Forever Friends 6x6 Kraft Notes Paper Pad
* Dark Brown Embossing Power (for butterfly and vine)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Flag Stax & Flag Stax Layers
* Memento Inks: Rich Cocoa
* Spellbinders: Scalloped Circles
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Baja Breeze & Joanns Chocolate Brown
(All links listed above can be purchased at One Crazy Stamper!)
 
I hope you enjoyed today card!
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...