Today I have a card to show you that is made for Royalty using Whimsy's new release called Little Princess and also showing off the new Crown Die and Stamp Set....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps, Little Princess
* Outside Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps, Fairy Tale Dreams
* Whimsy Die, Crown Die
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Fairy Dust Glitter - Sugar Shimmer
* 3D Pop Dots
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
* Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6 Lost & Found - Blush
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black
* Spellbinders: Fleur De Lis Rectangles
(All Links Listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of the Princess to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Eyes: B37, B34
* Lips: R85, R81
* Hair: E29, E25, E31
* Dress & Bows: R56, R85, R83, R81 + Paper Pieced Bodice
* Ruffles: RV000 + Fairy Glitter Dust
* Crown Die: RV000
* Bird: B14, B12, Y15
I hope that you enjoyed today card, I hope that I have inspired you to enter a project into this months Anything Goes Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!