As you can see on the sign I changed it from "Think Spring" to "Just For You"! Since it is easy to change out the words it makes this stamp so much more usable!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
*Image: Whimsy Stamps - Crissy Armstong's Think Spring Bunnies
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud & Dandelion
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
* Sakura Clear Star Pen
* Best Glue Ever!
* 3D Pop Dots
* Pearl Gems - Dainty
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush & Daffodil
* Paper: Doodlebug 6x6 - Flower Box
(All links listed above are for products available at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of the adorable little bunnies to see the Copic colours used....
* Bunnies: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
* Ear & Nose: RV10, E40
* Sky: B000, B0000, 0
* Grass & Leaves: G46, G43, G40
* Flowers: Queen & Co. Jewels + Dress It Up
* Butterfly: V17, V12
* Fly: Sakura Clear Star Pen
* Sign: Y15,Y13, Y11
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and maybe I have inspired you to crate an Easter project of your own =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!