Today I have another tag to show to you, check it out....
Here is a look at the back of the tag where I attached red cardstock to the tag before I cut out the shape (to hide any Copic colour that may have saturated through the paper)....
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Snowy Tag
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Holly Jolly Christmas sentiment
* To & From: Your Next Stamp, Holiday Sentiments
* Stickles, Diamond Black & Xmas Red
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Love Letter
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Versa Mark Ink
* Glossy Accents (Hatband, Scarf and bottom trip of tag)
* Patterned Paper on the body of the tag: Doodlebug
* Snowflake Stamp: Momenta stamps
All links listed above are for product available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper!
Here is a close up of the image to show you the Copic colours used....
* Blacks: T8, T6, T4
* Whites: T2, T0, 0
* Reds: R39, R37, R35
* Nose & Buttons: Black Diamond Stickles
* Heart: Xmas Red Stickles
Here is a shot of the beautiful tag on the present....
I would like to enter this project into the following challenge;
High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & Happy New Year!!