I think I have save one of the best for last. This is the card I made for my husband and I just LOVE how it turned out- I would love to hear your thoughts about it too!!, check it out....
* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Slap Shot Stanley
* Sentiment: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Merry Christmas, Eh?
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Copic 0.03 Black Multi-Liner
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy & Danube Blue
* Stickles - Frosted Lace
* Dee's Distinctively Dies: Snow Covered Stacker Trees, Large and Small
* Squishy Scissors
* 3D Pop Dots
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Divine Swirls
* White Cardstock: Stampin' Up Confetti
* Green Cardstock: Stampin' Up
* Sky Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Snowfall Collection
All links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!
Copic Colours Used:
* Antlers: E43, E42, E41
* Face: E49, E47, E44, E43
* Blacks: T8, T6, T4
* Toronto Maple Leaf Blue: B29, B28, B26, B24
* Whites: T2, T0, 0
* Hockey Stick: E27, E23
* Skate Blades: N2,N0
* Ice: BG000, 0
* Copic 0.03 Black Multi-Liner to add TML to the Hockey Stick and the tape marks on the stick too.
So that is my card for today, what did you think? I sure hope that my Hubby likes it!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & Merry Christmas!!!