Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* High Hopes Stamps - Penguin Friends Image, Warm Winter Wishes Sentiment & Holiday All Year Sentiment
* Pattern Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Snowfall Collection
* Cardstock: Stampin Up- Midnight Blue, Bermuda Bay & Chocolate Chip
* Spellbinders: Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
* Cricut Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Let It Snowflakes
All Links Listed above are products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!!
Here is a close up of the cute little Penguins to see the Copic colours used, as you can see I coloured the scarf to match the beautiful paper!!!....
* Penguins: W9,W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
* Beaks: YR21, T21, TR20 + Glossy Accents
* Scarf: E42, E41, E40
* Polka Dots on Scarf: B99, B97, B95, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG78, BG75, BG72
* Hat: B99, B97, B95, E42, E41, E40
* Bowtie: B99, B97, B95
* Heart: E42, E41, E40 +Glossy Accents
* Earmuffs: BG78, BG75, BG72
* Earmuff Band: BG13,BG11, BG10
I hope that you enjoyed today's post. I hope that I have inspired you to create a Holiday/Winter project to enter into this months Challenge at One Crazy Stamper - just so you know there is only 18 days till Christmas!!!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!