Christmas Countdown:

Friday, December 6, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have a card to show to you that I made for my friends in Kingston, ON.  This months challenge theme over at One Crazy Stamper is Winter/Holiday, I hope that my card today will inspire you to create a project to join in on this months challenge =)

 
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used: 
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
* Pattern Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Snowfall Collection
* Cardstock: Stampin Up- Midnight Blue, Bermuda Bay & Chocolate Chip
* Spellbinders: Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
* Cricut Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Let It Snowflakes
All Links Listed above are products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!!

Here is a close up of the cute little Penguins to see the Copic colours used, as you can see I coloured the scarf to match the beautiful paper!!!....
 Copic Colours Used: 
* Penguins: W9,W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0 
* Beaks: YR21, T21, TR20 + Glossy Accents 
* Scarf: E42, E41, E40 
* Polka Dots on Scarf: B99, B97, B95, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG78, BG75, BG72 
* Hat: B99, B97, B95, E42, E41, E40 
* Bowtie: B99, B97, B95 
* Heart: E42, E41, E40 +Glossy Accents 
* Earmuffs: BG78, BG75, BG72 
* Earmuff Band: BG13,BG11, BG10

I hope that you enjoyed today's post.  I hope that I have inspired you to create a Holiday/Winter project to enter into this months Challenge at One Crazy Stamper - just so you know there is only 18 days till Christmas!!!!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hugs;
 

1 comment:

  1. Too stinkin cute and love the paper and layout you've used to show them off.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...