I have made an Autumn Birthday card to show to you today in hopes to inspire you to join in this month for your chance to win a fabulous prize!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Wee Stamps - Autumn Happiness
* Outside Sentiment: Whimsy Raindrop Echo Designs Stamps - Celebration Pennants
*Inside Sentiment: Your Next Stamp - Whatnot Sentiments One
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Morocco
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad - Apple Cider
* Cardstock: Stampin Up -Peach Parfait & Lucky Limeade
* Glossy Accents
* Ribbon: Brown Sheer 1/2" from local $ Store
Here is a close up of this cute little baby dragon to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Dragon: E89, E87, E84, E53, E51, E50
* Eyes: E29, E25 + Glossy Accents
* Tongue: R22, R21 + Glossy Accents
* Greenery: G46, E44, G43, E42, G40
* Leaves & Berries: R29, R24, R22, YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20,YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, E44, E43, E42 + Glossy Accents on the Berries
I hope that you enjoyed today's Autumn Birthday card and that I may have inspired you to create a project to enter in to this months Challenge at One Crazy Stamper =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!