Aren't these little bats so darn adorable??!! I set this scene for a night look in the pumpkin patch and I just love how it turned out! How can anyone be afraid of these adorable Vampire bats?
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Wee Stamps, Batty Boo
* Copic Xpress It Card Stock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, London Fog & Bamboo Leaves
* 3D Pop Dots
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Woodgrain Fence
* Fiskers Grass Boarder Punch
* Cardstock: Joann's, Stampin Up & Michaels
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Apple Cider
* Outside Sentiment: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, Halloween Lulu & Birthday Lulu
* Moon/Sun Stamp: Stacy Stamps
* Platinum Planet Memento Dew Drop Ink
* Inside Sentiment: Starstamps
(All Links listed above can be purchased at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a side view to see the 3D effect. As you can see I only "popped" the top portion of the image and attached the bottom of the image flush with the grass....
Here is a close up of the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
* Pumpkin: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, YR01, YR000
* Greenery & Ground: YG67, E44, YG63, YG61
* Pumpkin Eyes and Nose: YR23, YR21, YR21, Y15
* Bat Bodies: W9, W7, W5, W3
* Bat Ears: W3, W1, R11
* Cape (Wings): N8, N6, N4, N2
* Bowtie & Shirt: R89, R39, R37, R35, N2, N0
I sure hope you enjoyed today's post as much as I enjoyed making it to show to you. If you would like to see more on this card, please visit my blog here =)
I hope that my card may have inspired you to enter into this month's challenge over at One Crazy Stamper for our Thanksgiving/Fall Theme. Have a fantastic Friday and I will see you again next week.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!