Well there is a little story as to WHY I have made my Mom this adorable Red Squirrel card. A family of Red Squirrels have decided to make a home inside my parents attic. My Dad has been successful in getting 2 of the 4 babies out and has them safely in a cage trying to get the mommy Squirrel to coax the other two babies and herself out so that he can seal up the hole he has made for their escape. My Mom has taken a liking to the two little babies that they have "saved" from the attic and I keep telling her that they can not be pets, but we will just have to wait and see what happens LOL. Hopefully soon the mommy Squirrel will take the hint and move her new family out of their attic and make a safe home for the upcoming cold weather very soon. So needless to say, that is why I coloured this adorable image to show you a Red Squirrel LOL.
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes, Little Nutty Buddy
* Copic Xpress It Card Stock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* 3D Pop Dots
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Morocco, Rich Cocoa & Rhubarb Stalk
* Sentiments and leaves on inside: Inkadinkadoo
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Apple Cider
* Cardstock: Stampin Up & Joann's
* Oak Leaf Brad: Michael's Recollections
* Acorn, Maple Leaves and Oak Branch: Dress It Up Buttons from Michael's
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Dainty Doily Duo, Fishtail Flag Stax & Fishtail Flag Layer Stax
(All links listed above are products available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of this super cute image to see the Copic colours used....
* Squirrel: E18, E19, E17, E15
* Nose: W9, W7
* Acorns: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42
* Ground: G46, G43, G43, G40
I hope that you enjoyed today card and I wish you all a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Weekend! I also hope that I may have inspired you to create a project of your own to enter into this months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper! =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & Happy Thanksgiving!!