The theme for our May Challenge is: "Flowers"!!! Create a project that has flowes on it, easy peasy right!?!
Here is my card I made to show you following the challenge theme....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Whimsy Stamps-Elizabeth Bell Cottage Cuties Collection, "Sun Kissed"
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Nautical Blue
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers
* Self Adhesive Pearls-Snow
* Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins 6x6 Paper Pad, Everyday Moments
* Yellow Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Large & Classic Scallop Ovals Large
* My Favorite Things Die Namics: Sentiment Strips + Flowers & Leaf Trio
* Ribbon: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments
* Happy Birthday Sentiment: My Favorite Things
* Best Wishes Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
* 3D Pop Dots
* ColorBox Chalk: Blue Iris
**All links listed above are for supplies available at One Crazy Stamper!**
Here is a close up the the adorable Sun Kissed image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E23, YR24, YR21
* EYES: B95
* LIPS: R32
* BLUES: B99, B97, B95, B93
* YELLOWS: Y26, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11
* GRASS: YG67. YG63, YG61
I hope that you will be able to join us this month for this fun challage!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Elisabeth Bell's World Challengeblog-April Showers Bring May Flowers (Ends May 22nd)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!