Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Saturated Canary, Daddy's Girl
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Nautical Blue & Rhubarb Stalk
* Copic Makers (colours used listed below)
* Glossy Accents
* Kaiser Crafts Rhinestones - Lippy Red
* Spellbinders: Long Classic Rectangles Large & Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Liberty Collection
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Outside Sentiment: Kaiser Craft
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments
* Button: My Favorite Things, Nightshift Blue
* Twine: My Favorite Things, Hemp
(All links listed above are for items available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a closer look at the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eyes: B97, B93
* Shirt: R59, R39, R37, R35
* Pants, Bows and trim on Shirt: B99, B97, B95
* Bunny Slippers: B24, B23, B21, R21, R20
* Teddy Bear: E79, E77,E74, E71, E70
* Ground: E74, E71, E70
I hope that you enjoyed today post, and don't forget to come back tomorrow since it is the 25th of the month to see all the beautiful Christmas cards/projects that myself and my team have to show you for our 7 Months Till Christmas Hop!
Until Next Time, KeepCrafting!