Christmas Countdown:

Friday, May 24, 2013

# 1 Dad!

Happy Friday!  Today I have a Father's Day card to show to you that I made for my Dad using the Saturated Canary image called, Daddy's Girl.  This image is so adorable and was so fun to colour, check it out....

Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 SUPPLIES USED:
* Image:  Saturated Canary, Daddy's Girl
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black, Nautical Blue & Rhubarb Stalk
* Copic Makers (colours used listed below)
* Glossy Accents
* Kaiser Crafts Rhinestones - Lippy Red
* Spellbinders:  Long Classic Rectangles Large & Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
* Paper:  BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Liberty Collection
* Cardstock:  Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Outside Sentiment: Kaiser Craft
* Inside Sentiment:  My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments
* Button:  My Favorite Things, Nightshift Blue
* Twine:  My Favorite Things, Hemp
(All links listed above are for items available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)

Here is a closer look at the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eyes:  B97, B93
* Shirt:  R59, R39, R37, R35
* Pants, Bows and trim on Shirt:  B99, B97, B95
* Bunny Slippers:  B24, B23, B21, R21, R20
* Teddy Bear:  E79, E77,E74, E71, E70
* Ground:  E74, E71, E70

I hope that you enjoyed today post, and don't forget to come back tomorrow since it is the 25th of the month to see all the beautiful Christmas cards/projects that myself and my team have to show you for our 7 Months Till Christmas Hop!

Until Next Time, KeepCrafting!
Hugs;

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm.....ya might want to change that 35th of the month...just a typo I know. Hee hee!!! What a great card for Dad. Great colouring as usual. She's too cute!! Socks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...