Hello, happy Friday and welcome to my One Crazy Stamper DT Post!
Today I have a really fun card to show to you that I made for one of my Husband's friends. For me this is a pretty plain looking card, but I wanted my focus to be on the image itself and not all the details we love to add to cards, hope you like it!
I think I am addicted to the Dragons from High Hopes Stamps! They are so darn fun to colour and you totally can "silly" up the card using them LOL, here is my card I made to show to you this week....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Firefigher Dragon
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, I Dare you!
* Paper: We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Paper Pad, Travel Light
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Birthday Sentiments
* ColorBox Chalk: Lime Pastel
**All supplies used showing links are items available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!**
Here is a closer look at this fun Dragon to show you the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Dragon: YG67, YG17, YG03, E43, E42, E41, E40
* Greys: N4, N2, N0
* Reds: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Yellows: Y19, Y15, Y13,Y11
* Hose: E31, E30
* Water: BG34, BG32, BG11
(I used to Glaze Pen on the hose, the hydrent, the sheild on the helmet, the water and on the "I Dare You!" part of the sentiment)
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and will come back to see me again soon!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog - One for the Boys (Ends May 12th)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!