Christmas Countdown:

Friday, May 10, 2013

Go Ahead....I Dare You!!

Hello, happy Friday and welcome to my One Crazy Stamper DT Post! 
 
Today I have a really fun card to show to you that I made for one of my Husband's friends. For me this is a pretty plain looking card, but I wanted my focus to be on the image itself and not all the details we love to add to cards, hope you like it!
I think I am addicted to the Dragons from High Hopes Stamps! They are so darn fun to colour and you totally can "silly" up the card using them LOL, here is my card I made to show to you this week....
 
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Supplies Used: 
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, I Dare you! 
* Paper:  We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Paper Pad, Travel Light
* Cardstock:  Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Inside Sentiment:  My Favorite Things, Birthday Sentiments
* ColorBox Chalk:  Lime Pastel
**All supplies used showing links are items available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!**

Here is a closer look at this fun Dragon to show you the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Dragon: YG67, YG17, YG03, E43, E42, E41, E40
* Greys: N4, N2, N0
* Reds: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Yellows: Y19, Y15, Y13,Y11
* Hose: E31, E30
* Water: BG34, BG32, BG11
(I used to Glaze Pen on the hose, the hydrent, the sheild on the helmet, the water and on the "I Dare You!" part of the sentiment)
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and will come back to see me again soon!
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 

6 comments:

  1. Shari this is just wonderful love the sentiment and my mail arrived today :) Weee thank you hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Shari, such a great image and love the sentiment.
    Sorry for the lack of visits recently.
    Hope you are ok.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Shari! I LOVE your colouring as always :) and the designer paper and red pearls are the perfect touch. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. He just makes me smile and is coloured so great. I think you convinced me these dragons are cuties. Socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shari!! Love your fab colouring as always, TFS at High Hopes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...