You still have time to create and enter into the monthly LOVE challenge over at One Crazy Stamper, so I wanted to show you the card I made for my Husband for Valentine's Day to maybe inspire you to enter into the challenge.
* Image: Whimsy Stamps, Wee Bunny
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk
* Gelly Roll Clear Glaze Pen (for the rose, tie, ears and nose)
* Self Adhesive Pearls, Pewter
* Patterened Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad, Love Me
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Outside Sentiment: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, Snips & Snails set
* ColorBox Chalk: Lipstick Red
* Inside Sentiments: My Favorites Things, Clearly Sentimental About Grandparents & Inkadinkadoo (Happy Valentine's Day)
Here is a picture of the inside. I used the My Favorites Things, Clearly Sentimental About Grandparents for the main part of the sentiment but "tweaked" it a little bit to work for me =)....
Here is a close up picture of the sweet Wee Bunny for you to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Greys: C5, C3, C1, C00
* Reds: R39, R37, R35, R32
* Pinks: R83, R81, RV10
* Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and maybe I have inspired you to enter into the monthly LOVE challenge at One Crazy Stamper =)
Also be sure to come back on Monday the 25th of this month to follow along with our Monthly Christmas Hop - you won't be disapointed as the DT has some wonderful projects to share with you!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #159 - Flower Power (Ends February 26th)
Until next time, Keep crafting!