Today I have a card to show you that I made using the "Going Places" stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. One Crazy Stamper has a large assortment of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps to choose from that I am sure you will find one you love - be sure to check it out!
Here is my card I made for my very good friend Shari Sue, yes one of my best friends and I have the same name and same spelling, was a pain in the butt in high school I tell ya LOL. On the 10th it was her Birthday and this is the card I made for her....
* Image: Going Places by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Nautical Blue & Love Letter
* Glossy Accents (Sunglasses, Windshield, Tires & Lights)
* 3D Pop Dots
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes, Just Motoring By
* Patterened Papers: Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pads, Shine On! & Little Black Dress
* Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Ribbon: Michaels 360 Celebrate It, Black Seam Binding
* Bow: Offray Accessories
* Creative Memories Silver Metalic Pen
* Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large & Long Classic Rectangles Large + Your Next Stamp, Clouds
* Inside Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: YR24, YR21, YR20
* Scarf: B99, B97, B95, B93
* Shirt: B99, B95
* Sunglasses: R46, R27, R24, R22, C5, C3, C1
* Car: R46, R29, R27, R24, R22
* Tires & Steering Wheel: T10, T6, T4
* Lights: Y15, Y13, Y11
* Interior: C3, C1, C00
* Windshield: BG000, BG0000
* Creative Memories Silver Metalic Pen for all Chrome on the car
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Inky Impressions Chalenge, IIC97 - Ribbon or Twine, I used Ribbon (Ends February 19th)
* Charisma Cardz, Challenge #6 - Anything Goes (Ends February 20th)
* Craft Us Crazy, Challenge #37 - Show Us Your Favorite, my favorite is Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! (Ends February 27th)
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and will come back again soon.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!