Today I have a card to show you that I made for a friend that is turing 40 on the 18th of February, but we have her surprise party on Saturday this week. I just LOVE how this card turned out and I hope you do too, if you have time to leavemea comment with your thoughts I wouldlove to hear from you...
* Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Bami Bubble Gum
* Patterened Paper: Fancy Pants 6x6 Paper Pad, Little Sport
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pads
* My Favorite Things Buttons - Wild Cherry, Kraft & Nightshift Blue
* Twine: Martha Stewart Bakers Twine
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Designer Labels 4 Stax
* My Favorite Things Stamps: Happy Birthday from All Occasion Sentiments
* ColorBox Chalk: Chestnut Roan
* Sakura Gelly Roll Rose Star Pen
* Quickutz Squeeze Tool & Calvin Font
* Inside sentiment words: Michaels $1.50 bin stamp
* Glue Dots (to attach buttons)
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Here is a close up of the image to show you the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eyes: B99, B95
* Lips: R83, RV10
* Bubble: RV10
* Hat & Top: E47, E44, E43, E42
* Shoes & Belt: E44, E43, E42 + Rose Star Pen on belt
* Cami: R83, R81
* Jeans: B99.B97. B95
* Gumball Machine: R29, R24, R22, C3, C1, C00
* Gumballs:YG09, YG07, R83, R81, R24, R22, B97, B95, Y15, Y13, YR16, YR14
* Ground: E42, E41, E40
I hope that you enjoyed today's card, I would love to hear from you.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
* Love to Create, Challenge #51 - Let's Celebrate (Ends February 10th)
* Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, Challenge 164 - Texture (Ends February 8th)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!