Hello and Happy Friday! From January to June this year, every Friday I will be posting something special to share with you on behalf of my new Design Team - One Crazy Stamper!
Today I have a birthday card to show to you using Kraftin` Kimmie Stamps, Birthday Lulu set. OCS has many Kraftin Kimmie stamps that I am sure you will love, my all time favorite is any stamp to do with Lulu - she is just so darn cute!!
* Image & Sentiment: Kraftin Kimmie, Birthday Lulu set
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Upsy Daisy
* Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad, Everyday Flair
* My Favorite Things Ribbon: Bubblegum
* My Favorite Things Buttons: Blue Raspberry
* Spellbinder Nestabilities: Small Deckled Rectangles & Lacey Circles
* Creative Memories 1" Circle Punch
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel
* Twine: JillieBean Soup Bean Stalk - Pink
* 3D Pop Dot (For sentiment)
* Glue Dots (to put flower & button together)
Here is a close up of the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Upsy Daisy for you to see the layering effect....
Here is a close up of the beautiful Lulu to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E23, YR24, Y26, YR20
* BLUES: B16, B14, B000
* PINKS: R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
* YELLOWS: Y04, Y02, Y00, Y0000
* SHOES: W9, W7, W5
I hope you enjoyed today`s post and Lulu made you smile =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!