Hello there and Happy Friday, thanks for visiting me today! Since it is Friday it is time for my DT post for One Crazy Stamper.
I have a darling card to show you today that I made for a co-workers birthday. I had so much fun colouring this image, especially her hair love how it turned out =)
* Image: Cinnamon Sugar by Elisabeth Bel (Whimsy Stamps)
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Lady Bug
* Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Pen - Clear
* Self Adhesive Pearls - Snow
* Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - Clear Star
* Patterned Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad, This & That Graceful
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* ColorBox Chalk: Rouge
* Inside & Outside sentiments: MIchaels $1.50 bin
* 4x5.5 white card & envelope
* Scotch ATG
(all links listed above are for product avaialbel at One Crazy Stamper)
Here is a lok at the inside of the card....Yes it is true, I finished the card outsideand in LOL....
Here is a close up of the beautiful Cinnamon Sugar to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Eyes: E59, E25 + Sakura Gellyroll Clear Glaze Pen
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Reds: R24, R22, R21, R20
* Apron: C3, C00, 0
* Cupcakes: E77, YR30, R24 + Sakura Gellyroll Clear Glaze & Clear Star pens
* Basket: E33, E31, E30
Well that is all for me today, hope to see you again soon.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
* Inky Chicks, Challenge #1- Anything Goes (New Challenge Site!) (Ends January 21st)
* By The Cute And Girly, January Challenge - Cute & Girly (Ends January 31st)
* The Pink Elephant Challenge #181 - Celebrate! (Ends January 13th)
* Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes! (Ends January 18th)
* Charisma Cardz - Happy Birthday! (Ends January 16th)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!