Hello and welcome to my blog! Did you get a chance to see my post earlier today? If not check it out below this post!
Today I have a card to show you that I made for one of my blogger friends that won one of my Christmas Candy prizes - Shelby from Color Of Happy - check out her blog, it is absolutely amazing what she can do with card making supplies & Copics!!
Here is the card that I made for Shelby when I sent out her Christmas candy. I find it very hard to send a card to someone with Shelby's talent as I don't feel I compare, but I wanted her to know that I was thinking about her in a special way, and I hope it made her feel special receiving it =).....
* 4.5x5 Card and envelope
* Image: Sassy Cheryl`s Digis, Sally Meets Bella
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed beow)
* Papers: First Edition Paper 6x6 Paper Pad, Up Up & Away
* ColorBox Chalk: Lime Patel
* Ribbon: from my stash
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Layered Roses
* Flower Center: Michaels Recollections Sticker Bling Embelishments
* My Favorite Things Clear Stamps, Pure Innocence All Occasion Sentiments
* Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
* Glue Dots (to put layers of lowers together and attach flower to card)
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a closeup of the image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E23, YR24, Y26, YR21
* DRESS: YG05, YG03, YG01, YG00
* SOCKS , BOW & BELLA`S COLLAR: B45, B41
* SHOES: C9, C7, C5, C3, YG05, YG01
* BELLA: E47, E44, E43, E42, E40, E01
* BENCH: E53, E51, E50
* LADYBUG: R24
* HEARTS: R83, R81YG67, YG63,YG61
* GROUND & GRASS:
Keep visiting my blog as you never know when more candy will show up for grabs =)
Thank you for visiting today, I would love to hear from you and I hope to see you again soon =)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
* Sassy Cheryl's, Challenge #149 - Thinking of You! (Ends January 21st)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!