Look at me, two posts in two days! Holy crap huh, LOL! If you missed yeterday's post of the card I made for my friend's new home scroll down after this post to check it out! =)
Today I would like to show you a special card that I made for my wonderful friend Karen. Karen was such a sweetie to invite me to Thanksgiving Dinner on the Holiday Monday, and I wanted to show her how much I appreciated her including me in her Family Thanksgiving dinner by making this adorable card for her. Karen just loves Halloween and Ladybugs, so when I first saw this image I knew I had to make her a card using it.
I know what you are thinking, yes it is another Lulu image, but come on, isn't she soooo adorable?
Here is a picture of the inside of the card.....
* Image & Outside Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie, Halloween Lulu Set
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black & Ladybug
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* 4x5.5 Card & Envelope
* Patterned Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad, Yours Truly
* Red Embossed Polka Dot & Black Cardstock: from my scraps
* Glossy Accents (on the hair bobbles & antenas)
* Stickles: Black Diamond (spots on ladybug outfit)
* Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter Pen - Orange Star (for handle on the pumpkin)
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen (on the pumpkin & the eyes)
* I*Rock Tool and Black Gems (x5)
* Fiskers Boarder Punch Treading Waters
* Thank You Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasion Sentiments
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a close up of Ladybug Lulu to show you the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E21
* EYES: E23
* BLACKS: 100,C9, C7, C5
* REDS: R59, R39, R37, R35
* PUMPKIN: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12 + Y18 (for the eyes & mouth)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Heck of a Challenge - Spooktacular (Ends October 31st)
* The Crafty Bloggers Network, Challenge #4 - Anything Goes (Ends October 31st)
* Crafting For All Seasons, Challenge #37 - Costumes / Dress up (Ends October 15th)
* My Sheri Crafts - Challenge #95, Its PickingTime (Include a Pumpkin or Apple) (Ends October 12th)
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and will come back again soon. I would love to hear from you if you have time, your comments always brighten my day =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!